Pretty in Pink
Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hilary Duff may not be one of my favorite Hollywood stars but at times, I tend to change my mind. And, this picture may be one of the things that do so.

Truthfully, my closet is jam-packed with grays, blacks, reds and a little bit of green but never yellow, purple, lemon green or pink especially awfully bright shades likes fuchsia. I'm not afraid of adding color to my style but it's more of being afraid the color would blind others. There are certain shades that are too bright for my liking. Sometimes, a certain shade of color may not even complement your skin tone.

Though, I'll give props to Hilary for dawning the bright pink top nicely. However, I don't think I, myself, could successfully wear something of that vivid color.


*image source: Justjared

Labels: ,


posted at 12:15 AM
Photobucket

♥♥ | ♥♥


Welcome
Google

'Sweet Cravings' is a collection of my moments in life, interests and thoughts on fashion.
xoxo
Add to Technorati Favorites
The Brat


++ I am brutally honest on my opinions (at most times, I can't hold my tongue) ++ I rant relentlessly about any topic I seem to get a hold on. ++ I adore fashion to bits (though, I still have a lot to learn).++

I am called as Spoiled Brat.
because, I act like one.

Shortcut?
Call me, SB.

(I'm feeling: The current mood of littlepinkdevil at www.imood.com)

You may contact me here.

Currently

    follow me on Twitter

    Speak Up

    This tagboard is for chatting and random conversations only.
    --
    Please comment on the post,
    NOT on the tagboard.



    Earn Online

    Hits4pay ($10 signup bonus!)




    Cool Beats


    MyFlashFetish.com

    Credits
    Layout by: Spoiled Brat
    --
    Most of the stuff here is owned by Spoiled Brat. Otherwise, the origin of the photo or content is credited to the source.
    --

    blogarama - the blog directory

    Blog Directory & Search engine

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com