Copyright Issues
Saturday, May 10, 2008

Take a closer look.


.
.
.
.



Get the picture? Remind you of something?

.
.
.
.
.
.



* I took the first two pictures using a camera phone

Labels: , , ,


posted at 11:51 PM
Photobucket

♥♥ | ♥♥


Welcome
Google

'Sweet Cravings' is a collection of my moments in life, interests and thoughts on fashion.
xoxo
Add to Technorati Favorites
The Brat


++ I am brutally honest on my opinions (at most times, I can't hold my tongue) ++ I rant relentlessly about any topic I seem to get a hold on. ++ I adore fashion to bits (though, I still have a lot to learn).++

I am called as Spoiled Brat.
because, I act like one.

Shortcut?
Call me, SB.

(I'm feeling: The current mood of littlepinkdevil at www.imood.com)

You may contact me here.

Currently

    follow me on Twitter

    Speak Up

    This tagboard is for chatting and random conversations only.
    --
    Please comment on the post,
    NOT on the tagboard.



    Earn Online

    Hits4pay ($10 signup bonus!)




    Cool Beats


    MyFlashFetish.com

    Credits
    Layout by: Spoiled Brat
    --
    Most of the stuff here is owned by Spoiled Brat. Otherwise, the origin of the photo or content is credited to the source.
    --

    blogarama - the blog directory

    Blog Directory & Search engine

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com