Tagged for the second time.
Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been tagged by both Jue and Nix.

--

RULES:

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I have never had a boyfriend before. Yes. It's true. And I'm in college already. I mean, who cares if I'm still NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth)?! I'm not at all in hurry to be in a relationship. Plus, I'm loving my singleness and sizzling-hot-manless (I made that up) life!

2. I hate summer class. No surprise there since I've been ranting about this for the past few weeks. Still HATE it. Still LOATHE it.

3. I am taking up a college course I don't like. My parent's choice. My whole family's (including aunts, uncles and grandparents) choice. Their advice? This will be your starting point. Okay. My staring point is so far away from what I want to achieve.

4. My favorite food is pasta and chocolates. Lots and lots of chocolates.

5. I'm a lazy person yet I go out a lot. You'll find me lounging in front of the tv or the computer but when a friend calls to hang out, I jump immediately out the door.

6. I'm an impulse buyer and a spendthrift. Money in my hands disappear in seconds that's why saving is a hard task for me.

7. I love watching Fashion TV and browsing through lookbooks of my favorite designers. I'll never get tired of that.

8. I collect nail polish. I put on a different color every week. My favorite colors tend to be used a lot. This week is translucent white.

9. I wish I live in New York or Milan or London or Paris. Where it's Fashion Week heaven twice a year.

10. I long to work in the fashion industry someday. And that ma-dears, will surely come true. I'll make sure of it.

I pass it on to:
April, Diana, Greysh, Kring, Lianne, Mike, Rendayle, Larissa.

Labels: , , ,


posted at 11:41 PM
Photobucket

♥♥ | ♥♥


Welcome
Google

'Sweet Cravings' is a collection of my moments in life, interests and thoughts on fashion.
xoxo
Add to Technorati Favorites
The Brat


++ I am brutally honest on my opinions (at most times, I can't hold my tongue) ++ I rant relentlessly about any topic I seem to get a hold on. ++ I adore fashion to bits (though, I still have a lot to learn).++

I am called as Spoiled Brat.
because, I act like one.

Shortcut?
Call me, SB.

(I'm feeling: The current mood of littlepinkdevil at www.imood.com)

You may contact me here.

Currently

    follow me on Twitter

    Speak Up

    This tagboard is for chatting and random conversations only.
    --
    Please comment on the post,
    NOT on the tagboard.



    Earn Online

    Hits4pay ($10 signup bonus!)




    Cool Beats


    MyFlashFetish.com

    Credits
    Layout by: Spoiled Brat
    --
    Most of the stuff here is owned by Spoiled Brat. Otherwise, the origin of the photo or content is credited to the source.
    --

    blogarama - the blog directory

    Blog Directory & Search engine

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com