Crazy hell of a week.
Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's been days since I last posted anything. It's been really a hectic week for me and I've got loads to tell.

1. SUMMER CLASSES ARE OVER! Yes, you heard that right. The one thing that has kept me bitter and all riled up has passed. Unfortunately, so is summer. Which gives me only a week before school starts again. When, oh when, can I have a break?

2. This week I managed to catch up with a couple of friends who came home. Missed you so much, loves! They attended my birthday bash, hang out, drank coffee and partied. It was fun while it lasted. Now, we have exactly just two weeks before reality slaps them in their faces shouting they need to go back. Time flies so fast. Next thing you knew, you're stuck in your desk reading books much thicker than both of my thighs. Well, as of now, not yet.

3. As oppose to my reason of not posting (it being hectic week), it's actually because I had been studying for final exams and cramming a LOT. I've been juggling summer class, spending time with friends and at the same time, enjoying summer. I know I've been ranting about how summer class ruined my WHOLE summer but that doesn't mean I have to rant all of my life about it and not enjoy the summer season before school starts.

...

I'd add other things but somehow those would be a lot personal.

It's going to be a lovely week ahead.

Summer class is over and I'm totally free!

Labels: , ,


posted at 4:22 PM
Photobucket

♥♥ | ♥♥


Welcome
Google

'Sweet Cravings' is a collection of my moments in life, interests and thoughts on fashion.
xoxo
Add to Technorati Favorites
The Brat


++ I am brutally honest on my opinions (at most times, I can't hold my tongue) ++ I rant relentlessly about any topic I seem to get a hold on. ++ I adore fashion to bits (though, I still have a lot to learn).++

I am called as Spoiled Brat.
because, I act like one.

Shortcut?
Call me, SB.

(I'm feeling: The current mood of littlepinkdevil at www.imood.com)

You may contact me here.

Currently

    follow me on Twitter

    Speak Up

    This tagboard is for chatting and random conversations only.
    --
    Please comment on the post,
    NOT on the tagboard.



    Earn Online

    Hits4pay ($10 signup bonus!)




    Cool Beats


    MyFlashFetish.com

    Credits
    Layout by: Spoiled Brat
    --
    Most of the stuff here is owned by Spoiled Brat. Otherwise, the origin of the photo or content is credited to the source.
    --

    blogarama - the blog directory

    Blog Directory & Search engine

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com